INSTRUMENT RATING COURSE
About the Course
You planned a great trip to an exciting destination—but travel day turned up overcast and drizzly. You canceled because of weather, again—if only you had your Instrument rating.
Now, Cessna Pilot Centers make it easier to accomplish that challenging goal, with a comprehensive program that is rewarding—and downright fun! Once you obtain your Instrument rating, you’ll be a safer, more competent pilot. Unexpected clouds will become less daunting, and you’ll enjoy flying more—even in VFR! You’ll have earned the right to pierce the clouds, to bask in the glorious sunshine hidden from those you left below. And you’ll think… “Why didn’t I do this sooner?”
- Private Pilot License
- FAA medical certificate
- Passport/Birth certificate (TSA approval if not US Citizen)
A minimum of 35 hours of flight training
This will consist of solo flight, dual training flight, cross-country flight, night flight, simulated instrument flight, and more.
Progress checks with senior flight staff to evaluate and fine-tune your training
- Syllabus Driven Training: Our Part 141 Flight Training Program provides a structured syllabus to ensure the training process is complete and consistent. Use of a syllabus is a major contributing factor to our students success being reliable and repeatable.
- Online Ground School: Our Cleared for takeoff online curriculum was created by King Schools in collaboration with Cessna aircraft, two of the most respected names in aviation. The online training course allows you to study at your convenience and at a pace you are comfortable with from any internet enabled device.
- One on one instruction: All of your ground and flight lessons will be conducted one on one with our FAA Certificated Flight Instructors. Our one on one approach allows our instructors to conduct lessons in a manner and at a pace tailored to each students needs and abilities.
- State of the art fleet: Our Cessna 172 Glass-cockpit fleet consists of aircraft that are 2008 to 2020. Imagine hopping into a training aircraft and still smelling that new car smell. Additionally, they all come with traffic avoidance radar and weather radar for your safety.
ATTENTION AIRCRAFT OWNERS!
Save up to 25% on your aircraft insurance by getting an Instrument Rating!