CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR INSTRUMENT (CFII) COURSE
10 Day Course
This course is designed to take a holder of a Certified Flight Instructor single or multi engine airplane rating to completion of the Certified Flight Instrument Instructor (CFII) rating in just 10 days. Expand your career horizons as a professional pilot by taking this course and adding this rating.
The estimate below gives you an itemized estimation of ALL of the costs involved with this training course. Keep in mind that this is an estimate, not a “one size fits all” package deal. Your actual costs will vary, simply because everyone is different with different learning styles and past experiences.
SunState Aviation’s No Non-Sense Pricing
No Hidden Charges or Fuel Surcharges
Finish-up training is available – Contact us for details
Other Related Expenditures;
- Application fee: $45
- Aircraft Renters’ Insurance: $215
- Charts and Other Dated Materials: $50
Let us book your hotel accommodations for a little as $39.95 per room/night.
Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Pricing
- 7 Hours of Cessna 172 w/Garmin G-1000 Panel at $169 per hour = $1183
- 7 Hours of Flight Instruction at $79 per hour = $553
- 5 Hours of Garmin G1000 AATD (simulator), Dual at $128 per hour = $640
- 10 Hours of Ground Instruction (includes all briefings) at $74 per hour = $740
- Knowledge Exam = $150
- Examiner’s Fee = $600
- 1.5 Hours of Aircraft Use For Practical Test = $254
Total Cost: $4120
Looking to finance your flight training? Browse our lending options.
- Holder of an FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating.
- Instrument currency (if not current, allow 2 additional days for IPC).
- Ready to pass the CFII written exam.
- Instrument Flying Handbook
- Aviation Weather and Aviation Weather Services book set.
- The Complete Advanced Pilot
- Flight Instructor Instrument for Airplane Single-Engine Land and Sea Practical Test Standards (PTS)
All of these materials are available from SunState Aviation Flight Shop.