Zero to Commercial Pilot in
as little as 6 months!
This FAA-approved accelerated flight training program is designed for the average person with ZERO flight experience. This intensive flight training course will help you become an FAA-licensed Commercial Pilot and on a clear pathway to an airline career in as little as 6 months!
Even if it’s not your career goal to be a professional pilot, the skills you will learn in earning your Commercial Pilot Certificate will make you a more skilled and capable pilot. This training course will teach you the substantial skills and knowledge you need to be certified by the FAA to carry passengers and cargo for hire.
- Private Pilot License
- FAA medical certificate
- Passport/Birth certificate (TSA approval if not US Citizen
A minimum of 120 hours of flight training
This will consist of 65 hours of solo/PIC flight and 55 hours of dual instruction with your flight instructor
Progress checks with senior flight staff to evaluate and fine-tune your training
- Syllabus Driven Training: Our Part 141 Flight Training Program provides a structured syllabus to ensure the training process is complete and consistent. Use of a syllabus is a major contributing factor to our students success being reliable and repeatable.
- Online Ground School: Our Cleared for takeoff online curriculum was created by King Schools in collaboration with Cessna aircraft, two of the most respected names in aviation. The online training course allows you to study at your convenience and at a pace you are comfortable with from any internet enabled device.
- One on one instruction: All of your ground and flight lessons will be conducted one on one with our FAA Certificated Flight Instructors. Our one on one approach allows our instructors to conduct lessons in a manner and at a pace tailored to each students needs and abilities.
- State of the art fleet: Our Cessna 172 Glass-cockpit fleet consists of aircraft that are 2008 to 2020. Imagine hopping into a training aircraft and still smelling that new car smell. Additionally, they all come with traffic avoidance radar and weather radar for your safety.
About our Facility and Planes
SunState Aviation has over 16,000 sq. ft. state of the art training center and a fleet of 11 training aircraft. These aircraft include Cessna 172S, Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit, Traffic Avoidance Radar, Weather Radar, and more.
Looking To Finance Your Flight Training?
If you’re looking for financing options check out Sunstate Aviation’s financing and loan options!
Key Points of the Education
- ZERO to Commercial Pilot in as little as 24 weeks!
- Flight training in sunny central Florida
- Expert Flight and Ground Instruction
- Online Learning Program and Electronic Course Tracking
- Technically Advanced Aircraft experience
- All Written Exams
- All Pilot Examiner’s Fees
- FAA-Part 141 Approved Training Syllabus
- Better than 80% First Attempt Pass Rate
- • Guaranteed Job Interview*
- Private Pilot’s License (PPL)
- Instrument Rating (IRA)
- Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL)
- Technically Advanced Cessna Aircraft
- G1000 Advanced Aviation Training Device (Simulator)
Become a SkyWest Cadet
The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program provides a direct path for exceptional pilots with a desire to take control of their aviation careers. Enhanced seniority, guaranteed final interview, and access to pilot mentors are just a few of the upgrades students can receive by becoming a SkyWest Cadet on your way to becoming one of SkyWest’s nearly 4,000 professional pilots.
Unlike an internship, the Pilot Pathway Program allows students to remain at their campus to complete their flight training until they are able to meet SkyWest’s Airline Transport Pilot standards. Each cadet will be individually mentored by SkyWest pilots and may have the opportunity to participate in SkyWest recruiting events and outreach programs.
The SkyWest Pathway Program prepares a clear path for pilots to launch their career at SkyWest Airlines, where you enjoy the strong culture of professionalism, teamwork and success that SkyWest is known for. Why wait? Take control of your career now. Apply Today.
*Upon successful completion of this ZERO Start Accelerated Pilot Training Program and 12 to 18 months service as a paid SunState Aviation flight instructor, each pilot candidate will be recommended for employment as an entry-level pilot with one or more of our partnering Regional Airlines. Qualified candidates must have the right to work in the US without sponsorship.