COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING - FAA PART 141 APPROVED COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE TRAINING COURSE (Single Engine, Initial)
Earn your Commercial Pilot License with fewer hours with our FAA part 141 approved course!
This course is designed for pilots who currently hold an FAA Private Pilot License with anInstrument Rating. A multi-engine rating can also be added to your Commercial Pilot certificate in as little as 5 additional days!
The table below gives you an itemized estimation of ALL of the costs involved with this Commercial Pilot training course.
Please note: This course is best suited for lower-time pilots to give them an opportunity to earn their Commercial Pilot License with fewer hours. If you are a higher-time pilot who meet the requirements of FAR 61.129, then you would be better suited for our 7-day Commercial Pilot course (part-61).
Commercial Part 141 Approved Pilot Training Pricing
• Cleared For Hire Web-Based Instruction = $359*
• 45 Hours of Single-engine Flight Instruction (aircraft, fuel, instructor) at $248 per hour = $11,160
• 10 Hours of Complex Single Dual Flight Instruction (aircraft, fuel, instructor) at $288 per hour = $2880
• 65 Hours of Solo/PIC Flight Time (Cessna Skycatcher) at $169 per hour = $10985
• 35 Hours of Ground Instruction at $74 per hour = $2590
• 1.5 hours of aircraft use for check-ride (incl TAX) = $314
• FAA Examiner’s Fee = $600
TOTAL = $29,038
*The Online Learning Program (OLP) is a required element of this course. There are no refunds for the OLP.
Other Related Expenditures;
- Application Fee: $45
- Aircraft Renters’ Insurance: $215
- Charts and Other Dated Materials: $50*
Let us book your hotel accommodations for a little as $39.95 per room/night.
Looking to finance your flight training? Browse our lending options.
Prerequisites for This Course:
- Be at least 18 years old prior to course graduation (you can start training earlier).
- Hold at least a private pilot certificate.
- For a Part 141 course, hold an instrument rating or be concurrently enrolled in an instrument rating course.
- Hold a current third class medical certificate.
Cessna / King Web-based Instruction (WBI)
The Cessna / King WBI programs work hand-in-hand with our Commercial Pilot Course syllabus. The Commercial Pilot WBI is an FAA approved, integrated study course which will prepare you for the required Commercial Pilot flight maneuvers, cross-country and night procedures, the FAA Commercial Pilot knowledge exam and the FAA practical test.