Accelerated Instrument Rating Training Course in just 14 days!
Fly IFR! Get your instrument flight training completed and be instrument rated in just 2 weeks with our FAA Approved Instrument flight training course! Learn at your own, best pace where your learning curve is maximized.
No forced – drinking from the fire-hose style training. We simply place you in an environment where your own individual capacity to learn is maximized.
The Instrument Rating will expand the flying privileges of your pilot license help you to become a safer, more proficient pilot.
|ATTENTION AIRCRAFT OWNERS! – Save up to 25% on your aircraft insurance by getting an Instrument Rating!|
Check-in and Orientation
Instrument Lessons 1 and 2
Two to three flight activities per day with ground-based study and review between flight activities.
- Knowledge Test
- Developing Instrument Skills
- Polishing Instrument Skills
- GPS, NDB and VOR Navigation
- Precision and Non-precision Approaches
- Automation, ATC and Other Approaches
- IFR Cross-country
- Practical Test Preparation
SunState Aviation’s No Non-Sense Instrument Flight Training Pricing
No Hidden Charges or Fuel Surcharges
Yes! We do Finish-up training too!
Aircraft Use With Instructor
G1000 Simulator With Instructor
Online Learning Program*
Ground Instruction (Includes Briefings)
Instrument Rating Knowledge Test
Aircraft Use for Test
FAA Examiner’s Fee
*The Online Learning Program (OLP) is a required element of this course. There are no refunds for the OLP.
Other Related Expenditures;
- Application Fee: $45
- TSA Security Clearance For Non-US Citizens: $130
- Fingerprinting for TSA Security Clearance: $99
- Aircraft Renter’s Insurance: $215
- Charts and Other Dated Materials: $50
Let us book your hotel accommodations for a little as $39.95 per room/night!