ZERO Start Accelerated Commercial Pilot Training Program
Become a working Commercial Pilot in as little as 18 weeks, starting from ZERO!
Zero to Commercial Pilot in as little as 18 weeks.
This FAA Approved accelerated flight training program is designed for the average person with ZERO flight experience. This intensive flight training course will help you become an FAA licensed and working Commercial Pilot and a clear pathway to an airline career in just 18 to 26 weeks!
- Nobody does it better!
- Nobody does it faster!
New, Technically Advanced Aircraft!
FAA Part 141 Approved
Accelerated Training Program
Finish in weeks, not years!
Guaranteed Job Interview
What You Will Get:
• ZERO to working Commercial Pilot in as little as 18 weeks!
• Flight Training in sunny central Florida
• Expert Flight and Ground Instruction
• Only 2 Students per Flight Instructor/Aircraft ratio
• Online Learning Program and Electronic Course Tracking
• Technically Advanced Aircraft experience
• All Written Exams
• All Pilot Examiner’s Fees
• FAA part 141 Approved Training Syllabus
• Better than 80% First Attempt Pass Rate
• Guaranteed Job Interview*
What You Will Earn:
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-engine Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument Flight Instructor Ratings
- Multi-engine Instructor Rating
- Airline Transport Pilot License*
What You Will Fly!
- Technically Advanced Cessna Aircraft
- G1000 Advanced Aviation Training Device (Simulator)
- Complex Single-engine Airplane
- Multi-engine Airplane
Take ControlStart Your Career With SkyWest!
- Company seniority for benefits eligibility activates as soon as you’re a cadet.
- Enhanced introduction to SkyWest, including flight and lodging to SLC, tour of SkyWest facilities and more.
- Mentorship from SkyWest pilots, including regular visits, mock interviews and ongoing association with crewmembers.
- Guaranteed final interview for a first officer position at SkyWest.
- Increased seniority within SkyWest’s ground school class.
Unlike an internship, the Pilot Pathway Program allows students to remain at their campus to complete their flight training until they are able to meet SkyWest’s Airline Transport Pilot standards. Each cadet will be individually mentored by SkyWest pilots and may have the opportunity to participate in SkyWest recruiting events and outreach programs.
The SkyWest Pathway Program prepares a clear path for pilots to launch their career at SkyWest Airlines, where you enjoy the strong culture of professionalism, teamwork and success that SkyWest is known for. Why wait? Take control of your career now. Apply Today.